Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tutorial Seven: Linking to blogs of interest

I have chosen to link to different blogs that relate to Occupational Therapy practise.  I have set up links on the side of my blog which are easy to locate and click into. Within this list of links there are blogs from other class mates of mine. As I use my blog more and begin to explore different blogs I will add them to the list. I have posted comments on the blogs when I have found posts of interest. I have made comments in which I am hoping to receive feedback from the blogger or others reading the blog.



Below I have provided an example of the communication between myself and an another blogger whose post I have commented on:
    Hi Jess,
    Your placement experience sounds very interesting and sounds like in the end it was very worthwhile.At your placement were there other clients with TBI?? or was it a range of different injuries? I really enjoyed your selection of videos from YouTube that explain brain injuries and demonstrate the occupational therapist role in the rehab process. As an up an coming OT its interesting to see the role of the OT in different settings. Thanks for sharing these videos.
    Sophie
Hey Soph,
Yes my placement was very worth while in the end. I mainly worked with a young boy that had a TBI however there were other service users that had TBI's aswell. There were also many service users with disease's such as MS. There were individuals that also had a range of injuries and disabilities. These were physical disabilities. Hopefully my feedback helps.
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment